Landscape Architect / Project Manager
5+ years' experience
Saiki Design is in search of a kind individual to join our team. We are a well-established, landscape architecture firm proudly based in Madison, Wisconsin. We value good work and enjoying what we do. Saiki Design focuses on urban open space design, corporate/commercial design, streetscape redevelopment, healthcare/healing garden design, higher education planning, roofscapes, sustainable planting and almost everything in between.
We are seeking a hardworking, dedicated, self-motivated individual who works well in an intimate office setting. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive salary and unique benefits in a supportive atmosphere. Our team has a high level of responsibility and autonomy in the pursuit of our projects at all levels of experience. At our office you will DO landscape architecture.
- An undergraduate degree in landscape architecture from an accredited program
- 5 years' professional experience with a demonstrated level of project management skills
Required Skills and Capabilities
- Design talent
- Strong CAD, Adobe Suite and SketchUp capabilities; Lumion or Enscape a plus
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team within the office and with external colleagues and collaborators in a personal, virtual or conference setting
- Highly self-motivated
- Possessing an imagination, open mind, humility and a desire to constantly learn and grow
Hours, Pay Rate & Benefits
- Full-time, salaried
- Salary commensurate with experience
Response Materials Requested
Please submit letter of interest, resume, work samples, and date of availability to Samantha Farrell (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Wednesday, July 24th.